An ancient Mediterranean buffer between Europe’s Italian and Balkan Peninsulas, the Adriatic Sea links these two spheres of Europe historically, economically, and culturally, yet the differences between the two peninsulas are vast and intriguing.
The Balkan side is bordered by a disproportionately long Croatian shoreline, bejeweled with over one thousand sun-drenched islands sharing much that is culturally Croatia, yet each with a distinctive ambience, story, and flair. Cruising the islands has stirred the imagination of travelers for eons.
The centerpiece of the Adventure is the 7-night cruise embarking in the historic city of Split, home to the gargantuan, and still used, Diocletian’s Palace, and disembarking in the medieval walled city of Dubrovnik, Croatia, equally historic and even more picturesque.
The Mega Yacht “My Way”, built in 2018 to full EU Solis requirements, is a deluxe cruise vessel featuring the latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities. This sleek design and great service will provide a spectacular way to visit the Adriatic.
A young and vibrant crew of 7 plus a cruise director are attentive to your needs. Free WiFi (subject to signal). Non-smoking interiors. Currency: Euro.
Public areas include a large, fully air-conditioned restaurant, an outdoor lounge, partially covered sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs, and a swimming platform at the rear which provides easy access to the water.
Its 20 spacious and comfortable cabins allow for a maximum of 39 passengers, are fully equipped with air conditioning, safe, wardrobe and a porthole (Low Deck) or window (Main & Upper Decks). All cabins have private bathrooms.
All cabins are outward-facing. The Adventure price is based upon cabins on the Lower Deck, of which there are 8. Lower Deck cabins are, on average, more spacious, ranging between 172 and 204 sq. ft. These cabins have 2 rectangular windows in a porthole style; they let in light but do not open. Though all cabins have air conditioning, Lower deck cabins stay a bit cooler since they are partially below the waterline. 8 cabins are available on the Lower deck, 6 doubles (1 larger bed) and 2 twins (2 beds). Upgrades are available as follows:
- Main deck-Category B: These cabins range between 128 and 188 sq. ft. and have a larger “hopper” window that opens from the top. The window is high on the wall and not designed for viewing. Doors on Main deck cabins open to the walkway that encircles the ship, letting in even more air and light when open. 5 cabins are available on the Main deck, 1 single and 4 twins. The upgrade fee is $450 per person.
- Upper deck-Category A: These cabins range between 156 and 161 sq. ft. They are forward of the dining room and are the only 3 cabins on this deck. Upper deck cabins also have a “hopper” window opening from the top with doors that open on the ship walkway and decking. In addition, the front two cabins have large picture windows over the bed looking forward over the bow of the ship. The 3rd cabin is a bit larger. The 3 cabins on the Upper deck are all double cabins. The upgrade fee is $625 per person.
- All land travel as outlined
- Accommodations for 7 nights in double or twin cabins on the Lower Deck of our chartered ship, the M/Y My Way. Upgrades are available.
- 2 nights in superior tourist-class or better hotel accommodations
- Port fees and cruise fuel surcharges (subject to change)
- 17 meals: All breakfasts, 6 lunches (3-course meals with salad bar), and 1 dinner as denoted (BLD)
- Unlimited coffee/tea/water aboard ship
- All listed walks, with commentary by local guide or national guide
- Fees for 3 or 4 IVV walking credit (IVV sanctions requested)
- All tipping for local guides/coach drivers/cruise manager (tips for on-ship personnel are optional and not included)
- Two WAI tour leaders throughout
- Cultural & historical expertise of local guides at several points of interest
- Pricing is based on double occupancy. Single accommodations are available – contact us for details!
Visits to/Admission fees:
- ZAGREB: Morning tour includes a stop at St. Mark’s Church & more
- PLITVICE LAKES: Tour this national park with spectacular lake and waterfall views
- SPLIT: Guided tour includes Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace
- TROGIR: Visit ancient museums followed by excursion to view stunning waterfalls at Krka National Park
- HVAR ISLAND: Walking tour includes the first public theatre in Europe and more
- KORCULA ISLAND: Walking tour of historical sites in well preserved medieval city
- MLJET ISLAND, CROATIA: Sail to Mljet Island and free time to explore the magnificent Mljet National Park
- SLANO: Visit to a fishermen’s village followed an authentic local oyster tasting
- DUBROVNIK: Panoramic motor coach tour of the historical centre
- Plus more fun and educational experiences than we can list!
- Entrance to Blue Cave- Vis (Day 7)
- Numerous walking activities as scheduling allows. When walkable from the ship, no additional fees will be charged. If transport and/or local guides are necessary, additional fees will be necessary.