This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Walking Adventures International (“WAI”). It covers the following:
- What information we collect
- How it is used
- With whom it is shared
- Length of retention
- Your rights concerning your information
- Our contact information
- Policy changes
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you visit our website, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our site. The types of information your browser or Internet session automatically sends us each time you visit our site, which we automatically collect, includes:
- Your browser, e.g., Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- Your Internet domain, e.g., Gmail, Comcast, Bellsouth
- Your computer’s operating system, e.g., Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, Linux
- Your navigation path, i.e., the URLs of where you come to our site from, which of our pages you visit, and where you go as you leave
- Your IP address
This information lets us see how users find our site, and it tells us which pages users visit most frequently so we can make our Web site more useful. We keep this information for an indefinite amount of time to improve the operation of our site and to provide better services to our users.
Voluntarily Provided Information
Aside from the data automatically provided to us, identified elsewhere in this policy, we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, or that we gather, with your consent, based on your digital activity.
Information Use and Sharing
Subject to the limitations stipulated by you, we may use your information to communicate with you, facilitate travel services for which you have registered, conduct marketing activities, and perform any other tasks in which we have a legitimate interest.
Your information is shared with third parties only to the extent it facilitates business operations. Such parties may include, but may not be limited to:
- Travel partners insofar as it facilitates providing travel services to you (e.g., hotels, local tour operators, or activity providers)
- Data processors and marketing platforms which WAI has contracted to hold and process information, and facilitate marketing and non-marketing communication
- Physical and digital marketing service providers
- Financial institutions and payment processors, to process payments made by you
- Governmental entities, as required by law
We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.
Your personal information will be maintained for as long as it is determined to be reasonably useful in providing service to you, or to observe legal recordkeeping requirements. Non-identifiable information may be maintained indefinitely.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of future marketing communication from us at any time. Concerning personally identifiable data, you can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change, complete, or correct any data we have about you
- Alter the permissible uses of your data by us
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Transfer your data to a third party
How to Contact Us
To manage your information held by us, or with any questions or concerns, you may contact us by any of the following means:
PO Box 871000
Vancouver, WA 98687
Changes to This Policy
Changes to this policy may be made from time to time. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date statement.