Enjoy walks and holiday fun throughout 3 states – Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia!
- Nashville, “Music City, USA,” showcasing the sparkling lights and Christmastime atmosphere of Opryland Hotel
- The Hermitage (home of President Andrew Jackson)
- A world-class Christmas Show at the Grand Ole Opry (details to be announced)
- An underground walk at the biggest cave in the world— Mammoth Cave National Park—featuring an unforgettable Christmas Cave Sing and subterranean stroll by candlelight
- The exceptional natural beauty of Ruby Falls, Rock City, and Lookout Mountain
- Fascinating Civil War history along the Tennessee/Georgia Border in Chattanooga!
- All land travel as outlined
- Superior tourist-class hotel accommodations – 3 nights in the same hotel near Opryland in Nashville and 2 nights in Chattanooga
- Hotel to airport transfer on last day
- 6 Meals: All breakfasts and 1 dinner as listed in itinerary (BD)
- 4 walks as listed (3 different states: Tennessee, Kentucky, and Georgia!)
- Fees for those collecting AVA walking credit
- All tipping for local guides, coach drivers, and group meals
- WAI guide service throughout
- Pricing is based on double occupancy. A limited number of single rooms are available for a supplement of $540. We also provide a roommate matching service.
- Christmas Show at Grand Ole Opry
- The Hermitage (President Andrew Jackson’s home)
- Opryland Hotel’s Christmas Displays (Hall of Trees, and Craft Show)
- Delta Riverboat ride inside Opryland Hotel
- Mammoth Cave National Park (including Christmas Cave Sing)
- Rock City in Georgia
- Chattanooga’s Incline Railway
- Ruby Falls
- More fun stops than we can list!
- ICE, the magical world of ice sculptures inside the Opryland Hotel (Day 0)
- Nashville Bonus Day including Scholars Walk and Belle Meade Plantation (Day 1)