Natural Wonders of Washington is one of the new single-state Adventures we’ve developed over the past 18 months.
The Adventure begins with one of our country’s premier national parks, Mount Rainier, the highest peak in Washington state and an absolutely glorious place to hike. From Mount Rainier, a clockwise circuit includes a couple of delightful Puget Sound locations, quiet portions of the Pacific Coast, several stops in Olympic National Park, four different Washington state parks, and highlights on Whidbey Island and at Snoqualmie Falls.
This corner of the Pacific Northwest is blessed with a treasure-trove of natural wonders, a cornucopia of hikes and eye-popping photo-ops, and an embarrassment of rainforest riches and wondrous waterfall, with verdant old-growth forests almost a daily feature. An unexpected bonus this year is lavender season in Sequim!
- All land travel as outlined
- Superior tourist-class or better hotel accommodations
- Breakfasts where included by hotels
- 15 walks
- Fees for walking credit for 8 AVA sanctioned walks
- WAI guide service throughout
- All tipping for coach driver and any local guides
- Pricing is based on double occupancy. A limited number of single rooms are available for a supplement of $590. We provide a roommate matching service for those interested.
- Mt. Rainier National Park
- Naches Peak
- Grove of the Patriarchs
- Box Canyon
- Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center
- Skyline Trail
- Narada Falls
- Orting Valley
- Point Defiance Park
- Nisqually Wildlife Refuge
- Griffiths-Priday State Park along the Pacific Ocean
- Damon Point (Ocean Shores)
- Hoh River Rainforest (Olympic National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Ruby Beach (Olympic National Park)
- Sol Duc Falls (Olympic National Park)
- Hurricane Ridge (Olympic National Park)
- Fort Worden State Park
- Fort Casey State Park
- Deception Pass State Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- More fun stops than we can list!