Bordered by Canada on the north and the Pacific Ocean and Puget Sound on the west, Washington State is a blessed corner of the Pacific Northwest!
The Cascade Range runs north and south, ancient volcanic mountains producing snow-mantled behemoths like Rainier, Baker, and the bad boy of the Cascades, Mount St. Helens.
Vast Puget Sound is a geological phenomenon nestled between Seattle and the Olympic Peninsula! A complex inlet of the Pacific Ocean and part of the Salish Sea, Puget Sound harbors 35 islands, including the San Juans, once rated by TripAdvisor as one of the best island destinations in the world!
North of Seattle, the Skagit Valley boasts the largest tulip fields in North America, a kaleidoscope of color in April!
One of our newest Adventures strings together a splendid series of these delightful only-in-Washington experiences:
- plunging waterfalls in the Cascades,
- delightful, Bavarian-themed Leavenworth,
- two nights in charming Friday Harbor on San Juan Island,
- a couple days of exquisite nature walks on San Juan Island and enchanting Whidbey Island, and of course,
- the incomparable colors of the tulip fields of the Skagit Valley during the April Tulip Festival.
Join us for the second edition of San Juan Island & Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Adventure!
- All land travel by motorcoach as outlined
- Tourist class or better hotel accommodations
- All breakfasts
- 5 walk routes as listed
- Walking fees for 5 walks for those collecting AVA walk credit (if AVA sanctions approved)
- WAI guide service throughout
- Pricing is based on double occupancy. A limited number of single rooms are available for a supplement of $575. We also provide a roommate matching service.
Visits to/Admission fees
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Bavarian-themed town of Leavenworth
- Deception Falls
- Entrance to two of our country’s most beautiful tulip farms – Tulip Town and Roozengarde Tulip Farm
- San Juan Islands ferry
- Pelindaba Lavender Farm
- San Juan National Historic Park
- Lime Kiln State Park
- San Juan County Museum
- Deception Pass State Park
- Ebey’s Landing National Historic Park
- Fort Casey State Park
- Whidbey Island Ferry
- More fun and educational stops than we can list!