Come to hear travel tips, check out tour destinations, and celebrate the joy of travel.
We offer travelers a chance to experience the culture and countryside of the regions of the world on foot!
- Roaming through the narrow, winding canyons and among the magnificent façades of Petra
- Taking in spectacular vistas of the Alps from Kleine Matterhorn, the highest gondola station in Europe!
- Getting up close and personal with young elephants at the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi, Kenya
- Attempting to spot the elusive leopard at Sri Lanka’s Yala National Park, also home to elephants, crocodiles, spotted deer, a host of colorful birdlife
- Hiking the blue ice ridges, deep crevasses and intricately formed ice sculptures of Iceland’s otherwordly Svínafellsjökull outlet glacier
- Strolling through the grand limestone formations and across the epic landscapes of New Zealand’s Kura Tawhiti
- Cruising into the heart of the over 275 separate cataracts that create Brazil’s magnificent Iguaçu Falls
- Venturing into magnificent Jotunheimen National Park, dubbed Norway’s Home of the Giants
- Experiencing the charm of small fishing villages and seafaring culture of Wales & Cornwall
- And more!
Stay for sneak peaks of our 2020 destinations, including Morocco, Antarctica, and the Oberammergau Passion Play experience!
Attendance is Free
- Topic: Travel through Europe on your own!
Trains & Transportation options for the independent traveler
- Travel Giveaways and Prizes
Hand-picked gear and recommendations from our guides
- Topic: Tips on Travel!
Subject to be announced
- A delicious selection of finger foods!
You won’t leave hungry!
- Topic: Highlights of our 2019 & 2020 Tours
Featuring upcoming destinations
- Show Special – 50% off any Early Bird reservations for upcoming tours!
Reserve your spot on one of our upcoming trips with a $25 Early Bird deposit (normally $50)! **
**Note: Travelers can put down an Early Bird deposit to reserve space on a tour that is still in the planning stages. Once a tour has been finalized, space can be reserved with a Registration deposit.
Check back for more details on our Taste of Travel Event schedule!